Welcome to BSCAH's resource page. This page has been developed so members can access material presented at some of our events. There are also resources provided by our members to share with the whole membership. If you have anything you would like to share either on this page or via our blog please email Hilary Walker at email@example.com. The resources on this page should not be copied unless you have sought permission from the author.
2019 Conference presentation.
Topics covered at the Conference 2019 were as follows:
- Conversational hypnosis in General Practice.- Dr Mark Chambers
- Hypnosis & Functional Neurological Symptom Disorder - Dr Jason Price
- Hypnosis for the treatment of pain and therapy - Dr Les Brann
- When Sleep Hygiene is Not Enough - Dr Les Brann
- Why use hypnosis clinically? Utilising hypnotic phenomena – applications in clinical practice.- Dr Les Brann
- Everything you wanted to know about sleep, but were too sleepy to ask. - Neil Stanley
- Hypnotherapy for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders - Dr Peter Whorwell
- Hypnosis and the relief of Chronic Breathlessness - Dr Sara Booth
- The Anxiolytic effect of hypnosis in colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy - Ming Ho